Controller / Accounting Manager
Work Location: Northern Virginia
OneWeb Technologies, a leading satellite communications company, has an immediate need for a Full-Time Controller / Accounting Manager to join our fast growing team in the Northern Virginia Area. We are looking for a dependable, hands on, detail-oriented individual to take ownership of this important role. Reporting to the company CFO, this position will have primary responsibility of company accounting, including consolidation & financial statement preparation, financial projections and analysis, month-end and year-end closing, general ledger, accounts payable & receivable processes, revenue accounting and general management reporting. US Citizen; Ability to obtain and maintain a US Security Clearance.
- Hands on Management of all day-to-day accounting, inventory, invoicing, A/R, and A/P functions. Manage Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting and Inventory processes.
- Credit & A/R Oversight: Assist sales team with new customer set up. This includes reviewing new customer requests, researching and approving new customer forms with the proper credit limits. Manage any customer and credit problems and collection issues; continuing to work with the sales team through these issues.
- Banking and Cash Management: Daily balance reporting with multiple bank accounts. Manage cash needs.
- Month-end and year-end ledger entries. Monthly financial reporting including income statement, balance sheet, volume and gross profit reports, actual vs. budget reports, capital spending and analysis reporting.
- Manage and oversee annual financial audit performed by an outside Audit firm. Provide Audit firm with all necessary information to complete year-end review including balance sheet reconciliations, related party transactions, contract and lease agreements, and any schedules used in analysis.
- Provide Tax firm with all relevant schedule for federal and state taxes.
- Manage 1099 reporting to vendors and IRS.
- Manage company SAM registrations (US Government Online System For Award Management).
- Manage all state registrations and reporting including sales/use tax, business licenses, and audits.
- Provide support to executive management, operations and sales teams as needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years general accounting experience and two (2) years as a manager of an accounting department.
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems. (QuickBooks preferred) and spreadsheet applications is required. Hands on ability to fully manage accounting systems.
- Experience in accounting for Federal Government Contracting, knowledge of FAR, GSA schedules, etc. is a plus.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Manage multiple functions with a wide range of duties.
- Well organized, detail oriented with strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred. Minimum of five (5) years general accounting experience and two (2) years Managing an Accounting Department.
We maintain a long-standing commitment to our employee’s well-being and offer a full range of benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability coverage
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k) retirement plan
About OneWeb Technologies
OneWeb Technologies is the premier global provider of innovative, secure satellite communications (SATCOM) application solutions.
We uniquely combine extensive satellite access and expansive terrestrial capacity with highly effective applications to deliver best-fit, custom end-to-end solutions. For customers requiring instant, robust and easily deployable connectivity, our solutions provide maximum reliability across a wide range of applications.
From broadband Internet access, VoIP and voice, video conferencing and data communications for business continuity to emergency response, tactical field deployment and temporary usage, OneWeb Technologies delivers the ideal satellite communications solution.
OneWeb Technologies provides paramount services, supported by a highly experienced engineering team that is dedicated to setting industry standards, developing secure networks and delivering unparalleled customer service.
The only satellite communications provider with its own network infrastructure and 24/7 primary Network Operations Center located on a secure military base, OneWeb Tecnologies unparalleled global network, industry experience, ISO 9001:2015 registered customer satisfaction processes and engineering expertise exceeds the security and reliability standards of our customers.
If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.